Beyond the content of each page (which is fully customizable - see details below), certain styling aspects of the catalog are also customizable.
Within the navbar, the following styling is customizable
Institution Logo (appears on top left)
Institution Name (appears on top left, next to logo)
Can also be hidden if logo contains institution name
Theme Navbar Link Color - Controls the color of links in the navigation bar
6. Theme Navbar Background Color - Controls the color of the navbar background
There is now to assign custom fonts to all headings, text, and navigation links within the catalog. There are fields in the website tab in settings that allow users to choose a typeface, color, and font weight for the following h1, h2, h3, text, and navigation links.
The Best way to fill it out is listed below:
Here is how to add a font for example:
Go to any google fonts page->select a font weight->copy the url of the font (checkout the right sidebar selected text)-> use that link in the font url field -> add the typeface name
Within the navigation panel, the following styling is customizable
The color of each link. This color will also be applied to the links of search results
Footer content and custom footer links.
Catalog Specific Website Settings
- On each catalog's modal in Catalog → Settings → Catalogs, there is the option to "override default" website settings
- This override allows the customization of website settings for sandboxes with multiple catalogs, enabling different branding for catalogs
- Under Catalog Settings > Website, there is now a toggle to "hide download catalog as PDF" from the footer of the catalog. Toggle this to "yes" prevents display of "download catalog as PDF."
Custom Page Links
- At the top of the WYSIWYG (next to embed course link and embed program link) there is an "embed catalog page link"
- These links reference the underlying page ID, so the links persist through iterations of the catalog