Coursedog can implement a bidirectional data exchange with Jenzabar One, CX, and EX (Sonis not currently supported). See the Jenzabar CX data workbook, and Jenzabar EX data workbook for a list of current supported fields and objects.
Coursedog Integration Methodology
Please visit our Coursedog Integration Methodology for more information about our approach.
Requirements & Assumptions
Coursedog assumes you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Institution is using corresponding baseline Jenzabar processes and data structures (e.g. Course Scheduling, Course and Program inventory)
*The Institution is responsible to meet the needs of their specific environment.
- Docker installed (See installation guide)
- Ability to whitelist IPs as needed for Test and Production
**Coursedog supports an industry standard transfer protocol for both approaches. Coursedog will install a lightweight client that will pull the information from your database and expose the information externally via SSL/HTTPS. All transmissions will be handled over SSL so no need for you to open any additional ports (443).
Coursedog commonly partners with N2N for the SIS API integration and requires Docker for a streamlined installation process (See N2N Docker Requirements for on premise solutions)
- Single Sign On (SSO) Integration
- Coursedog Integration Methodology
- Coursedog Security Overview
- Merges - Technical Overview
- Managing Integration Errors
- How Merges Work in Coursedog