11.2 Adding or Editing Notification Events
Head to 'Settings' > 'Notification Events' and you will see a dashboard of the notification events currently live in your platform. You will see that each event corresponds to an important date in the scheduling timeline.
To create a new notification event, click ‘+ Event’ and a modal will open where you can set the details for your new event. For example, you can create an event for Department Schedulers to ensure department schedules are submitted by February 21st.
- Event Name - This is the name of the event, and also the subject line of the email that will be sent out to users with email addresses in the system.
- To All Users - Click this if the notification should be sent to all users
- To Specific Users - If the notification is not being sent to all users, populate this field with the users who should receive the notification
- To Specific Roles - Which user roles should receive this notification
- Send Date - the date the notification is sent (by default it is sent at 12:01AM PST)
- Template - This is the message of the notification and email.
11.3 Monitoring Scheduling Timeline and Status
Anytime you create a new notification event, it will be added to this timeline. This way, even users that don’t receive a notification directly will be able to keep up with the timeline.